why did my uti symptoms go away? do i even have a uti?
Kat Asked: why did my uti symptoms go away? do i even have a uti?
about a little over a month ago i was diagnosed with a uti. i had experienced burning, urgency to pee frequently and back pains. my doctor prescribed me some antibiotics and i immediately felt better. a few weeks ago i was having extreme itching and when i told my doctor he suggested monistat and said it was not a yeast infection but maybe some other kind of fungal infection. (gross, i know haha) anyway, i took the monistat and the itching went away but about a week later, whether this was related to the monistat or not, i started experiencing the same symptoms i had experienced when i had a uti. (urgency to pee frequently and burning) i called my doctor yet again but since i had just been there a week before, he suggested i see a gyno. i don't have insurance and seeing a gyno is very expensive so im waiting for my next paycheck to see a doctor. i took uricalm to ease my urgency to pee but since then my urgency and burning symptoms have stopped but i am now experiencing some weird pressure in my lower abdomen and my back where my kidneys are are hurting as well. (similar to the back pain i experienced with the uti) my question is, can it still be considered a uti if i am no longer experiencing burning and urgency? why did those symptoms go away after i stopped taking the uricalm? do i have a uti or a bladder infection? i have been tested for std's and i am clean, although i am sexually active but with a partner i share a 3 year long relationship with. should i go to the doctor just because i am experiencing pressure and discomfort in my lower abdomenand back pains? thanks for your help!
but I'm having da same problem now how long did it take for it to go away n yes go to da doctor
Got a better answer? Share it below!
Incoming search terms:
- uti symptoms went away
- UTI symptoms that go away
- uti symptoms come and go
- why is my uti not going away
- UTI went away
- uti symptoms go away
- signs a uti is going away
- my uti symptoms went away do i stll have a uti
- UTI symptoms that come and go
- what should i do if my will uti just go away
- Doctor said UTI and yeast infection, but are these symptoms normal with that?
- How to tell the difference between a yeast infection and a UTI?
- Is this a uti or a yeast infection. Burning while and after urinating, itching, feeling like I have
- If you has a yeast infection or a UTI would you already have known it?
- Undecided Question: UTI, Candida and Gyno?