My vagina is itchy, puffy and it burns a little when I pee?
Dunkin Donuts Asked: My vagina is itchy, puffy and it burns a little when I pee?
I was thinking that maybe it could be a yeast infection? It feels itchy and when I have to rub it down there it feels like a relief but it starts to feel itchy again right after I stop. Please help. Idk what is wrong an it burns a little when I pee. I am only 13 years old. Can anyone help?
It is probably thrush which is extremely common so I advice you to see a doctor to get some antibiotics
You're growing up
You should talk to ur mom abt it and go see a doctor. You can put ice to stop the burn and itch. If u have sexual intercourse it could be STD not to sure.
Got a better answer? Share it below!
Incoming search terms:
- vagina itches and burns
- little puffy itchy sacs in vagina
- it burns my vigina when i pee
- im 13 years old and after i go pee my vagina burns
- my vagina burns and itches
- my vagina is itchy and burns a little
- burns when i pee and vagina is itchy and burns
- my vagina itches and it burns when i pee
- my vigina burns what could that be?
- my vagina is itchy and it burns when i urinate