Is it safe to use tampons during a yeast infection when taking medicine?
Jake Asked: Is it safe to use tampons during a yeast infection when taking medicine?
While on my period I started using monistat 1 day treatment. Went to using pads. My day is almost over is it safe to use tampons again if I'm also using azo yeast infection pills? Most my symptoms have gone away too. Thank you… This is my boyfriends email!
You'll get good answers from the Experts and members at Ask Us Web. I can't post the URL, but you can Google "Ask Us Web" and click their link.
take care and ask your doctor
Got a better answer? Share it below!
Incoming search terms:
- diflucan and tampons
- diflucan tampons
- is it okay to use tampons during a yeast infection
- can you use a tampon while on diflucan
- can i use tampons with diflucan
- tampons during yeast infection
- can you use tampons with diflucan
- tampons while on diflucan
- tampons difllucan
- tampons while taking diflucan