Is it safe to use tampons during a yeast infection when taking medicine?
Jake Asked: Is it safe to use tampons during a yeast infection when taking medicine?
While on my period I started using monistat 1 day treatment. Went to using pads. My day is almost over is it safe to use tampons again if I'm also using azo yeast infection pills? Most my symptoms have gone away too. Thank you… This is my boyfriends email!
You'll get good answers from the Experts and members at Ask Us Web. I can't post the URL, but you can Google "Ask Us Web" and click their link.
take care and ask your doctor
Got a better answer? Share it below!
Incoming search terms:
- diflucan and tampons
- diflucan tampons
- tampons during yeast infection
- can i use tampons with diflucan
- can you use tampons with diflucan
- can you use a tampon while on diflucan
- tampons while on diflucan
- tampons while taking diflucan
- use tampons while on diflucin
- tampons difllucan