can I use Cortaid cream 1% hydrocortisone cream for the itch of a yeast infection?
mz vanilla Asked: can I use Cortaid cream 1% hydrocortisone cream for the itch of a yeast infection?
I have a very bad yeast infection I am unable to get medication until tomorrow but I cannot handle this and I am wondering if I can use cortaid anti itch cream for the itching. Its says you can use it on your anal but it doesnt say anything about your vagina. Please no crazy answer. If you cant answer my question just dont say anything at all. Thanks in advance.
I don't think so. It should say something about not to be used on mucus membranes, which is what the vagina is.
I've tried before, it doesn't help.It just makes it burn worse.Try letting cool water run over your vagina for tonight (using a shower head or laying down in the tub), but don't expect a whole lot of relief.The best option would be to go to a 24 hour pharmacy like Walgreens/CVS or an all night grocery store/supermarket like Wal-Mart and just grab some Vagisil for the itching and Monistat for the yeast infection.
Got a better answer? Share it below!
Incoming search terms:
- hydrocortisone yeast infection
- hydrocortisone cream for yeast infection
- can i put hydrocortisone on my vagina
- hydrocortisone cream and yeast infection
- hydrocortisone cream yeast infection
- can i use hydrocortisone cream on my vagina
- hydrocortison on vagina
- hydrocortisone cream in vagina
- hydrocortisone on vagina
- hydrocortisone for yeast infection